The Doctoral Program in Islamic Law is one of doctoral programs in Universitas Islam Indonesia, which is an academic executive element of the university at the doctoral level.
What are the documents to prepare? And how is the selection process?
Pola penerimaan Mahasiswa baru Prodi DHI FIAI UII dilaksanakan 2 kali dalam setahun, dengan periode pendaftaran:
|Application Period||Selection||Announcement and Admission||
The Admission Requirements
- 1. Academic Requirements
a. Graduates of the Masters (S2) program with a minimum grade point average of 3.00 on a scale of 4.
b. Have English proficiency with minimum TOEFL score of 525.
c. Submit a synopsis (short essay) about the topics of dissertation to be written.
- Administrative Requirements
a. Pay the registration fee in accordance with rules and regulations.
b. Fill in the registration form.
c. Provide the copy of Bachelor and Master certificates that are legalized by the competent authority.
d. Provide the copy of the bachelor and Master transcripts that are certified by a competent authority.
e. Provide 2 pieces of 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 sized pass photo
f. Submit 2 (two) letters of academic recommendation from people who know the academic ability of the prospective students
g. Provide the copy of the employment proof letter for those who already work.
h. Provide permit letter from the employer
i. Provide the copy of identity card of prospective students and his/her family
j. Provide 6,000 Rupiah priced stamp
k. Provide the copy of Master certificate from all faculties/departments.
1. Prospective students come directly to the registration student section, namely at the secretariat at DPIL, Jl. Demangan Baru No. 24, 2nd floor, Yogyakarta 55281.
2. Pay cost registration to the BNI Syari’ah account 0170184059 (DPIL)
3. Fill in the registration form
4. Return the completed form along with registration administration requirements. Delivery by post by express mail is required.
5. Completeness of administrative requirements becomes one consideration in the process of acceptance of prospective students.
The selection test for the Doctoral Program in Islamic Law students consists of:
- Academic Potential Test (written)
- Arabic and English Test (written)
- Interview tests which include:
a. Study commitment
b. Synopsis (short essay) discussion about dissertation’s topics
Time of Registration
- Registration can be done every weekday from 08.00 am until 16.00 pm
- Prospective students who have passed the selection should immediately register to the registration section of the Doctoral Program in Islamic Law within maximum of 15 days with complete requirements registration and payment of semester I tuition.
- If the registration deadline has passed, and a prospective student who is declared to have passed the selection does not register or does not fulfill their obligations as a student, he/she is deemed to have resigned.
Apakah Anda menemui kesulitan atau memiliki pertanyaan lebih lanjut tentang pendidikan doktor (S-3) di Program Studi Hukum Islam?
If you have any questions or difficulties in preparing the required documents to meet the entry requirements, please contact our staff at the Office of International Affairs by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We will guide you through the admission process.
Study Period and Tuition Fees in the Doctoral Program of Islamic Law
Credits and Study Period
Credits in the Doctoral Program of Islamic Law are designed in credit unit in each semester with a total of 57 credit units for 6 semesters, including dissertation writing.
The limit of credit completion is 4 semesters with a tolerance of two-year waiting period.
The Study period of the Doctoral Program of Islamic Law is maximum of 7 years in line with Regulation of Minister of Research and Technology and Higher Education of Republic of Indonesia No. 44/2015.
- Registration fee IDR 500.000,-
- Total of tuition fee IDR 92.500.000,-
|Tuition fee 4 Semester||Rp36.000.000||Rp92.500.000,-|
|Proposal Dissertation Seminar||Rp4.000.000|